The OC32 is an electronic module for controlling various parts of the miniature world. This module has 32 outputs which can be used for very different things. The OC32 is the successor of the successful OM32serial and has even more potential. Thus, the OC32 has the ability to directly control actuators and the OC32 can DC motors bidirectional control, previously were at the OM32 any additional circuitry needed. The OC32 has a very powerful processor that generates even more functionality in the future. The module has a "boot loader" allowing yourself to the module easily with software updates and upgrades. As soon as new features become available, you can add them yourself
The features that are making this module suitable for almost everything you encounter around your miniature world as accessories in the OC32. You can think of:
- Daylight signals both lamp versions as LEDs, plus common or less common, Signalling System independently and optionally with or without on-and fading function and with or without dark phase between signal;
- Turn signals and alternating flashes (with or without fading function), such as railway crossings, WUBO's roadblocks, etc;
- Traffic lights;
- Wissls and electric decouplers with automatic time control to prevent fires;
- Lamps and LEDs. These can not only be switched on and off, but also the light output can be controlled by software. Furthermore, you have "any functions" at your disposal which you can imitate bv and electric arc furnace or without additional electronics;
- Electric motors, whereby both the speed of rotation as the direction of rotation can be set. This function is therefore also suitable for the control of motor-turnout drives;
- Control of actuators, both simple and dynamic;
- Complex devices, such as a railway crossing multiple servo motors, lights on poles and trees, bells, etc.
The OC32 has 32 universal outputs. The following is just a small sample of the possibilities of what you can control with one OC32:
- Two German signals with distant signal (9 lights each) + two German inbound signals with distant signal (7 lights each);
- 10 Dutch three-color signals;
- 8 Nederlandse his cijferbak met;
- 16 blokseinen;
- 32 uncouplers;
- 32 points with servomotors
- An arbitrary combination of the above or a combination with here not mentioned cases can of course also provided that the total number of outlets 32, but is not exceeded.
The OC32 has no less than three "interfaces which can be simultaneously utilized. The module invites out thereby to be applied in a different manner than most of the "model railway" are used to do so. Instead of each accessory having to purchase a separate control unit is by using the OC32 somewhere convenient to place the OC32 module where many sit accessories. Ongacht close the function of these accessories you get them to the nearest OC32.The properties of the control and the system of which they are controlled can determine by means of configuration.
The OC32 has three possible links:
- An RS232 interface for connecting to the COM port of a PC or to a UCCI controller of Dinamo / MCC system;
- An RS485 interface for connecting to a USB port (via a specially developed U485 converter) from a PC or connection to a Dinamo system;
- A DCC interface for control from any digital system that supports DCC accessories.