Roco 10820 - Digital control center Z21
Digital control center Z21
Contents of delivery:
- digital control center Z21l
- pre-configured WLAN (WIFI) router for Plug and Play operations
- high performance power supply
* Intuitive operating concept for beginners and pros, control of the model railway locomotives through virtual, photorealistic drivers' cabs of different types of vehicles.
* you can also easily manage and administrate large train fleets
* multi-protocol center for DCC and Motorola© formats
* upgrade for existing digitally controlled layouts through backwards compatibility, i.e. multiMAUS
* switching of turnouts and soleonids
* your locomotives are automatically recognized and feedback enabled, f.e. control of the current speed and the turnouts via RailCom©
* software and sound of our ZIMO-Sound-Decoders can be updated at anytime
* Plug & Play - connect and you are ready to go !
* you can easily connect to your Smartphone via pre-configurated WLAN router
- 3 times X-Bus
- main track for DCC and Motorola, 3A, feedback enabled
- separate programming track: for programming, decoder updating, sound programming. Feed back enabled.
- Booster-Bus for Roco Booster 10675
- Roco-Feedback Bus for Roco Feedback module 10787
- LAN-Bus, pre-equipped CAN-Bus and LocoNet-Bus
Dimensions of Z21: 207 mm x 146 mm x 37 mm.
Dimensions of router: 174 mm x 144 mm x 30 mm.
You can order the back plug terminal RM3,5 2p (Item 96321) at your online shope as a spare part.
|Operating voltage || ||220 V |