DR5000 Multi-bus central features
- Communication with computer/control program;Ść
- Protocol L.NET or XpressNet V3;
- Virtual COM-port, speed 9600, 19200, 38400, 56800 of 115200 Baud.
- Firmware updates
- Interface for L.NET devices (Controllers, Feedback modules etc.)
- Interface for L.NET devices: (manual-)Controllers, Feedback modules etc. Max 12v/1000mA power;
- Interface for L.NET devices including boosters (rail-sync). Max 12v/600mA power;
- Interface for XpressNet devices: MultiMaus, LH100 etc. Max 12v/1000mA power;
- Interface for R-BUS feedback modules.
- Interface for ROCO Boosters, e.g. the MultiMaus boosters 10764 lan as a booster together with the DR5000!
- Interface for Lenz-RS-Bus feedback modules.
- Interface for s88N feedback modules. Max 16 x 16 input modules (256 inputs);
- Interface for DR502xEXT modules (bi-directioneel).
- DCC rail-output. Max 19V/3.2Amp. Lower voltages by other power supply. Min 14V.
- DCC programming output. Max 19V/800mA.Ść
Automatically switches from Track-Out to Program mode so the programming rail can also be used.
- 100baseT Ethernet. Can be connected to a local network via DHCP.
- bgn Wireless network via internal antenna.
- Both networks can be accessed via UDP / IP and TCP / IP;
- Protocols: Lenz XpressNet and/or L.NET-TCP/IP;
- Wifi/LAN settings can be changed via a web-interface;
- The WiFi / LAN module can serve as an AP (access point) as well as a router between the DR5000 and WiFi home network (LAN).
- Disable Rail output.
- Enable Rail output
- IR receiver compatible with Uhlenbrock IRIS and Piko DigiFern (or other RC5/36Khz remotecontrols).
- 4 channels, per channel directly to be controlled/switched, 1 lok and 4 switches.
- Further control possible through X-BUS and/or L.NET (manual)controls,Ść
the DR502xEXT modules or via the USB/LAN/Wifi interfaces.
- Power: Power supply present; Programming track indicator
- Load: Ouput load. Intensity is increased with the load.Ść
Ść off = no load, on is is 3.15Amp;
- Short: Short circuit. Blink Code defines the bus caused the short circuit;
Ść Continue on is Track-Out
- TX: Data is sent to the computer;
- RX: Data is received from the computer.
- RX: Valid IR data is being received.
- TX: Data is being send to the X-BUS
- RX: Data is being received from the X-BUS.
- The signals to Track-Out and the booster connection are off.
- The signals to Track-Out and the booster connection are ON.
- TX: Data is sent to the L.NET;
- RX: Data is being received from L.NET
- There is at least one input on the s88 bus active;
Intensity increases with the number of active inputs.
- Active: The Wifi Network is active.
- Link: The LAN is connected and connected to a switch / hub / router.
- Status: The internal router is active.
- 126 simultaneous operation / control of locs;
- F0 - F28;
- 14/28/128 levels;
- Long and short addresses. (9999 for long, Maximum short addresses to be set from 0-127)
- 2048 switches;
- Offset +4/-4 for MultiMaus compatibility
- 2048 feedback, which is the total of all possible buses.Ść
A smaller maximum could occur per bus
- Feedbacks from combining all buses in one series of 1-2048
- All protocols are translated to the DR.Cmd internal protocol.Ść
Every Bus/Connection receives specific and relevant data from the internal protocol.
- Included Modern, low-loss switching and adjustable external power supply. (15 - 24 Volt)