The LoDi Dual Servo Decoder, when you need a little more. . .
Equipped with a large power supply unit, it is designed for small to large servos.
The decoder can be quickly read out and the CV configured via RailCom.
In addition, it can also be operated with analog, direct or alternating current.
The properties of the LoDi dual servo DCC
- 2 channel servo decoder for servos over 1 ampere load. (Total max 2.5 amps)
- The decoder listens to the DCC format and can be read out and configured via RailCom.
- The servos can also be set without CVs using a button or external servo remote control.
- Can also be used as a stand-alone variant with DC or AC voltage!
- Connection for servo remote control to adjust the servo positions.